Skip to main content

Featured

VIDEO DOWNLOADER USING PYTHON

 SO IN THIS BLOG I WILL SHOW THE VIDEO DOWNLOADER.SO YOU HAVE TO ENTER THE LINK OF THE VIDEO AND PASTE IT IN THE PROGRAM AND IT WILL BE DOWNLOADED IN THE FOLDER YOU HAVE SAVED IT.SO YOU CAN MAKE A FOLDER FOR THIS PROGRAM. REQIREMENTS :- pip install pytube SOURCE CODE-: from pytube import YouTube  url = input("enter the url of video: ") my_video = YouTube(url) print("***********video title***********") print(my_video.title) print("***********thumbnail image***********") print(my_video.thumbnail_url)      print("downloading video") my_video = my_video.streams.get_highest_resolution() my_video.download() print("video downloaded") SO THIS IS THE SOURCE CODE. THANK YOU.

rock paper scissors with python

rock paper scissors

I am sorry for not posting any blog as I am learning php and after I learn I will make files and share with you all and one more thing is that this is my first blog which I am building using html.


import random
choices = ["rock","paper","scissors"]
print("rock crushes scissors. scissors cut paper. paper covers rock.")
player = input("do you want to be rock, paper, or scissors(or q to quit)?")
while player != "q":
player = player.lower()
computer = random.choice(choices)
print("You choose " + player + ", and the computer choose " + computer)
if player == computer:
print ("IT's a Tie")
elif player == "rock":
if computer == "scissors":
print("you win")
else:
print("computer wins")
elif player == "paper":
if computer == "rock":
print("You win")
else:
print("computer wins")
elif player == "scissors":
if computer == "paper":
print("you win")
else:
print("computer wins")
else:
print("I think there was some error...")
print()
player = input("do you want to be rock , paper or scissors(or q)? ")


please try this source code and tell it works or not in the comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts